Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cincinnati Light Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Indulgence27's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I assume there are several other people on here who attended the Cincinnati show last night. I just wondered if anyone else had a hard time watching the band because of the lights used on stage. There were a variety of really intense white lights used during the show. I found it very hard to even watch the band during certain parts. It was like watching somebody weld for an hour. I've never seen Social D. use this much lighting on stage and I have to say it didn't seem fitting. There were like five strobe lights in front that made you feel like you were at a fucking rave. Other than this it was a very good, albeit predictable, show.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay...what was up with last night's show? First of all, that was the smallest crowd I've ever seen at Bogart's in my entire life. Second, the light show was insane. I was unable to watch the band without feeling as though my eyes would bleed...(you're right, it was totally like watching someone weld for an hour).
    Overall... it was sort of predicatable. Send Her Back was a good addition, and I appreciated the omission of the Old School/New School...
    Indulgence27...its been a while...hopefully I'll see you again soon (wink wink).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •